FLOW LEAGUE GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Each rider gets 3 runs at 45 seconds each (1 practice, 2 competition runs).
- If the rider falls during their run, they may continue riding as long as there is time remaining in his or her run, but if they fall more than twice then their run is over.
- All teams are required to nominate a captain who will be responsible for submitting team rosters to the judges 1 day before their heat, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Captains are responsible for finding qualified substitutes outside of the league regular riders in the event of a team member’s absence and if necessary the captain may approach the league committee for assistance.
- All subs must adhere to the Flow League Rating List and be approved by the league committee at least 1 day prior to heats starting
- Each team will be allowed up to 2 free reserve substitute team riders for the entire flow league season with no administrative charges; all subsequent subs must pay a SGD$10.00 fee per night prior to riding each time they substitute and a rider may only sub for ONE team per night
- Substitutes must be riders not already part of a league team; if a team cannot find a sub then a team member may move up a skill level to fill the spot.
- Riders in the beginner/ amateur/ advanced division may enter a skill level above, however the expert division pro riders cannot go back down a level without sitting out one (1) full year competition season; the only time a pro rider may enter an division below their level is if it is in the opposite discipline to their pro discipline, for example, a expert level rider may join the bodyboard division.
- Team riders of overall team winners from the beginner/ amateur/ advanced divisions are required to move up a level for the following league season; for example if your team is the 2013 Flow League champions then team members will be required to compete a level up in the following 2014 Flow League (i.e. Beginner moves up onto Amateur, Amateur moves up onto Advanced, Advanced moves up onto Expert).
THE FLOW LEAGUE COMMITTEE MAY ADD TO OR AMEND THE LIST OF RULES AND REGULATIONS FROM TIME TO TIME AS AND WHEN NECESSARY AND WITHOUT NOTICE.